Thursday 1 May 2014

Shin Koihime Musou Otome Taisen Sangokushi - Kanu Basic [Loli]Combos


Just a quick video I made yesterday afternoon. Discovered this game quite randomly from related videos whilst trying to remember the name of a girl fighting game on the Wii was called (Twinkle Queen).

To be honest I was expecting it to be a bit like other recent girl fighting games (lots of air dashing abd dial-a-combos) but it does play kinda different from those games. The combo system appears to be largely centred around a counter system, where if you hit the opponent with a certain kind of attack (usually fwd+medium/heavy) it puts them into a kind of crumple and then you can bounce them into a combo. (Probably makes more sense if you watch the video.)

I should hopefully be making at least one or two more videos for this game, I've already got some ideas for combos for a different character. 

But anyway it's worth checking out, I'm playing the PC version at the moment but hopefully when I find a job I'll be looking to pick up the PS3 version.

No comments:

Post a Comment