Friday 2 May 2014

[iOS / Android] Metal Slug Defense Out Now!



Was supposed to post up about this last night but I think I probably got distracted trying to kill mosquitoes (before they kill me!). Anyways Metal Slug Defense came out recently for iOS and for Android.

I've been testing it out a little bit, unfortunately my iPad is low on power and takes forever to charge via USB, and so far it seems like a fun little app. It's a huge improvement over the previous Metal Slug Wars game, which although I also enjoyed playing for a while was a pretty poor game.

As the title of the game kind of implies it's a bit like a tower defence game, you have to try and destroy the opponent's base whilst trying to protect your own. At some point I'll probably try to do a proper video review, but for now please have a look at the gameplay videos I made. (Apologies for the low volume.)




No comments:

Post a Comment