Tuesday 13 August 2013

It's been a while...

Hi everyone,

Not too sure if anyone still even reads this blog, I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep it up to date, unfortunately moving to Japan has meant a lot of changes in my life so it's been difficult to maintain a blog and adjusting to life here in Japan.

I'm still alive, now working as an assistant language teacher and living in Funabashi, Chiba. 
The pace of life has slowed down for me lately so I can probably try to maintain this blog a whole lot better, especially as I'm on summer holidays/vacation at the moment.

I've thought about updating the site for a while, but because I don't play much KOF nowadays I just don't have the motivation for it. I think not having a PS3 or 360 for over a year just made me lose interest.
Although I still intend to update with KOF/SNKP news, I think that I will change the direction of this site to adjust to my changes in interest and life.

As you may notice from the new banner, lately I'm really into Dragon's Crown as well as a lot of retro gaming. So I think I'll maintain this blog as the main theme just being general hobbies and such.

Anyway thanks to anyone who has maintained some interest in this blog, hopefully it'll get better in the future!!


No comments:

Post a Comment